Snooper+ Diagnostic Interface
Real power for your diagnosis!
WOW! Snooper+ (order no. W072 700 100) consisting of:
Snooper+ diagnostic interface with Bluetooth connectivity
USB cable for firmware transfer
WOW! diagnostic software*
Quick reference guide
* For fully functional diagnostics, the WOW! diagnostic software license WSD 300 is required (Part No. W015 000 007). We recommend the WOW! Power package consisting of WSD 300 and WTI 350, for full access to Power Repair and the WOW! Software Highlights.
Please be aware that the license packages are dependent on the respective distribution countries and are therefore not everywhere
available. For workshop use, we recommend the WOW! iQ Series laptops and tablets or the purchase of an iQ System (input device,
readout device Snooper+ and WOW! diagnostic software).
Further information is available at www.wow-portal.com or directly from your Würth or WOW! contact person.
Mobile and reliable:
- Wireless operation via Bluetooth
- Rubberized surface for a secure grip
- Optical feedback of the processes through coloured LEDs
- Retaining bracket enables attachment to the window glass
- 16-pin connector with integrated LED light for easy location of the diagnostic junction box.
Unique function: flight recorder for mobile data recording
- All real-time data supported by the control units can be recorded
- Previous selection of the systems on the PC is possible
- Start of the flight recorder by using the integrated push button
- Evaluation and graphic display of the recorded data set on the PC, colour differentiation of the graphs for better visualization
|Display||Optical and acoustic feedback via multi-colour LED of the running processes for an optimal diagnostic process.|
|Memory||Micro-SD memory card (8 GB)|
|Interfaces/connection||Internal protected Bluetooth antenna: 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate - up to 2.1 Mbit/s, supports Secure Simple Pairing) Range up to 30 meters, Diagnostic connector: ISO 15031-3 (SAE J1962); 16-pin connector with integrated LED light, Protected USB port, Micro-SD card reader with flexible rubber cover, Connecting older adapter cables (vehicle-specific) to the 16-pin CARB connector|
|Power supply||6-36 V, reverse polarity protected, maximum current consumption 500 mA, Display of voltage monitoring of the vehicle battery at Snooper+ and in the Diagnostic mask|
|Conformity||EMC (2014/30/EU), CE (2011/65/EU) and LVD (2014/65/EU)|
|Supported buses||2 x HS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J1850), PWM (J1850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and SPI, (analog in, 5 Volt out)|
|Casing||Rubberized casing for safe handling, Professional mounting bracket - 350° rotatable - for optimal attachment during work|
|Dimensions||180 x 85 x 30 mm (L x W x H), 1,600 mm|